I was challenged by V Yonkers to illustrate
Seven Things You Don't Know About Me
1. My Favourite City.
Best downtown, best bookstores, best cycling trails, best jazz, best restaurants. Any guesses?
2. What I consider the most beautiful church in the world. Everything about this place breathes.
3. One of the happiest afternoons in my life.
4. My favourite flower. A neighbor once told me she hated daffodils. Shortly after she made this declaration, I carefully planted three hundred of these in my front yard.
5. My favourite place to have a pint and watch the world run by.
6. This is my favourite Gulf Island. I spent twenty summers here and this is where I find solace.
7. This is the least likely place I thought I would ever discover a Starbucks. Guess where?
7 hours ago